Welcome to our HR Forms page. From here you should be able to locate any form you need. Contact HR at extension 3464 if there is a specific form you need to have included on this page.
- Background Check Authorization
- To ensure full consideration for employment with the University, this authorization must be completed. The report is issued directly to Human Resources.
- MVR Authorization
- This authorization is used to obtain your driving record. If you are required to drive coworkers or students in the course of your job, this authorization must be completed. This report is issued directly to Human Resources.
- Travel Reimbursement
- Prior Service Certification Form
- Position Requisition for Staff/Faculty
Use this form to request approval to fill an open position and/or for a temporary hire into an approved position. It must be completed, submitted and approved prior to any recruitment, advertisement or search activity for:
- all budget-approved position vacancies (new or replacement); and
- temporary hires for approved positions
- Request to Hire (Staff & Adjuncts)
- Use this form to request approval to extend a verbal employment offer to administrative staff, support staff, temporary (adjuncts) and intermittent employees. It must be completed, submitted, and approved prior to extending the offer. Once approved, the Division VP, College Dean or Department Director will notify you.
- Request to Hire (Regular Faculty)
- Use this form to request approval to extend a verbal employment offer for regular faculty. It must be completed, submitted and approved prior to extending the offer. Once approved, the Division VP, College Dean or Department Director will notify you.
- Change of Status
- Use this form to request approval to change an Employee or Position's status for:
- changing from PT to FT;
- transferring from one position to another due to a bid transfer, lateral transfer, promotion, demotion or division/department reorganization;
- supervisor change;
- funding source/account or allocation change;
- division and/or department change (e.g., reorganization);
- salary/wage changes;
- reclassification changes
- Instructional Employment Contract (PDF)
- Use this contract for instructional services by full and part-time Faculty on a term-by-term basis (including intersession). It must be completed, submitted and approved prior to the commencement of the semester or intersession.
- One Time Pay Contract
- Use this contract for a one-time only payment for providing the following services:
- Adjunct Academy
- Game Worker
- Security Overtime
- Student Government
- Supplemental-Temporary Employment Contract
- Use this contract for miscellaneous appointments for:
- Temporary employment
- Supplemental assignments
- Graduate Assistants
- Student Assistants (NOT Student Employees)
Performance Management Forms