The Office of the Bursar handles student accounts and billing. To view your student bill, visit us in the Student Business Center, or go to MySSU
Student Bill Statement Dates
Course and Fee Statements will be available online beginning:
- Summer Semester 2019: April 1, 2019
- Fall Semester 2019: Estimated date available June 17, 2019 (Housing & Meals will not be applied to statements until the next business day). Questions contact the Housing Office at (740) 351-3222
- Spring Semester 2020: October 28, 2019
Student Bills are only available on MySSU
How to view your student bill in MySSU
You will not receive a bill in the mail, so be sure to print out a copy of your bill to give to the person responsible for making your payments. For your convenience, you can pay your bill online.
How to pay your bill
- If you are paying a past due balance with a paper check your Bursar HOLD will not be removed for 1 week to make sure the check clears. If paying by cash, money order or paying with the ONLINE option the Bursar's HOLD will be removed immediately (within 15 minutes of your payment being processed).
- Make sure to make payment arrangements for any account balances by the end of each semester. Accounts not paid in full by the end of the term are turned over to the Attorney General of the State of Ohio. The Attorney General of the State of Ohio will begin immediate collection efforts. These collection efforts by the Attorney General of the State of Ohio may also include litigation.
- Collection cost and interest will be added to the student's account balance.